Contributor at SlackBuilds.org
Some interesting projects
- A simple C++ class to easily drive the 28BYJ48 stepper motor (October 2016)
- Development and simulation of the MIPS Single-cycle 32 bit architecture using the SystemC library (AY 2014 – 2015)
- Implementation of a UPnP media renderer on Raspberry Pi 1 using the Cyberlink UPnP Java framework (AY 2013 – 2014)
Study and implementation of an HTTP/CoAP proxy for consumer electronics devices (in Italian)
My BSc Thesis, developed in collaboration with STMicroelectronics (AY 2012 – 2013).
- A general introduction to the IoT paradigm: applications and critical issues
- IoT: enabling technologies
- A detailed description of the CoAP protocol
- HTTP and CoAP APIs
- HTTP/CoAP cross-protocol proxy and HTTP client implementation
- Experimental results
- Source code of proxy and client
Student Internship at Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale (Udine, Italy)
Drafting of a report concerning the direct method of calibration of seismic sensors through a shaking table (July 2005).